Putra Business School is currently looking for outstanding individuals to fill in the following position:
Business Development Senior Executive
- Develop business plans and revenue growth strategies;
- Develop executive development, training, and continuing education programs for individuals, organisations, and corporations;
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients;
- Develop costing and propose fee rates for new programs or programs offered ;
- Provide appropriate publications and promotional materials;
- Develop appropriate promotional and advertising strategies throughout the year; &
- Present the portfolio of programs to external audiences, using a variety of channels including the web, email, social media, telephone, client meetings, events, presentations and personal networking.
- Possess a recognised University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Public Relations or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of conducting business impact analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in scenario planning will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Internet savvy.
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills.
- Meticulous in the course of work, with an eye for details.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the drive and resourcefulness required to meet a tight deadline.
- An excellent team player who is at ease working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email their Curriculum Vitae to the following:
Human Potential Department
PUTRA BUSINESS SCHOOL
43400 UPM SERDANG SELANGOR
Email: [email protected]