The Student Referral Scheme (SRS) is an initiative and exclusive opportunity for PBS students, alumni and staff to become Ambassadors and be actively involved in student recruitment. PBS believes that our current students, alumni and staff are reliable referrers and we can count on them to introduce remarkable potential students to our postgraduate programmes.
Refer your colleagues, friends or relatives to enrol at PBS and earn attractive incentives for every successful referral. At PBS, we would like to assure you that all information provided to us will be kept strictly confidential.
HOW TO APPLY?
1) The Applicant must create an account at the Applicant Portal at: https://portal.putrabusinessschool.edu.my/applicant/register.php
2) Choose the Introducer as one of the 2 options available:
3) The Applicant must complete and provide all the required details based on the option chosen. Any incomplete information will cause the application to be rejected.
4) The Applicant then proceeds to complete and submit his/her application.
Should you have any questions, please contact the PBS Admission Unit at [email protected] or Whatsapp to: +60 11-1337 0394.
- The SRS is valid only for applicants who create a new account after 1 April 2023.
- Both the Introducer and Applicant mutually agree that he/she has given prior consent to participate in and provide contact information to each other upon application.
- PBS reserves the right to change the format of the scheme, amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time. Notice of any changes will be on the PBS website.
- PBS reserves the right to reject any applications which are found incomplete, or with false information disclosed.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the PBS Rules.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? (INTRODUCER)
PBS CURRENT STUDENTS: Local and international PBS students with “Active” status who are studying full-time or part-time at PBS. Students who have postponed or are suspended from their studies are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
PBS ALUMNI: Local and international PBS alumni who are registered as PBS Alumni and have no outstanding debts with PBS.
- Full-time PBS Academic Staff and
- Administrative Staff with EXCEPT those working in the Marketing & Corporate Communications Department.
- PBS current students, alumni and staff who bring in prospective students through a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) or Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) where these students are given specific privileges while studying at PBS, are not eligible to receive incentives from this scheme
- This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other fee discount, e.g. Alumni Discount.
- Where a Prospective Student then introduces a third party who then successfully enrols, the Introducer shall not, by virtue of such initial introduction, be deemed to have referred the third party.
- A double referral is not allowed (i.e. The referred student cannot refer the Introducer as his / her referred student to study at PBS).
- In the event that the referred student enrols into more than one PBS programme, the Introducer will receive the incentive only for the first programme that the referred student is starting with.
- The Introducer must not:
a. Engage in unethical practices such as making claims, warranties, representations or statements which may be false, untrue, ambiguous, misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent.
b. Engage in high-pressure sales or similar unfair practices.
WHO CAN YOU REFER? (APPLICANT)
- Applicants brought in must be new students only, who have never studied at PBS.
- They must be Postgraduate level students, and should also have a strong financial ability for the payment of tuition fees and other payments related to their admission to study at PBS.
- Applicants who register with a Representative / Education Agent at any time are not eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants who are party to an articulation agreement are not eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants must not have submitted an application to PBS prior to 1 April 2023 or after enrolment in PBS.
INCENTIVE (COMMISSION RATES)
- The commission will only be paid once the applicant has registered and paid in full the tuition fees for the first semester/trimester as required by each programme.
- The introducer and applicant will be paid the commission directly into their bank accounts.
- For Student Introducers, you may opt for an RM500 rebate on your tuition fee for the following semester/trimester.
- Request for the commission to be paid to any other party recommended by the introducer or applicant will not be entertained.
- PBS reserves the right to withhold the commission if any of the above clauses have not been met.
- No part of this offer is exchangeable for cash or any other incentive.
- No payment will be made if any debts are in arrears for the Referrer or the Prospective Student.
All applications may be subject to verification. The Referrer may be required to be present on the day of registration, should the Management team need further verification.