- The Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration provides golden opportunity as well as a pathway to the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- The Postgraduate Certificate is a taught programme at Level 7 of the Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) – the same level as Master’s degree.
- Graduates of Postgraduate Certificate Programme are qualified for exemptions of all the MBA core courses to those who wish to continue MBA programmes at PBS.
- A Bachelor Degree (Level 6, MQF) with a CGPA of at least 2.50 or its equivalent; or
- A Bachelor Degree (Level 6, MQF) with a CGPA below 2.50 with minimum 5 years of related working experience; or
- Other qualifications approved by the PBS Senate.
- All international candidates graduated from degree programmes whereby English is not the medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum TOEFL 550 or IELTS Band 6.0
ADMIN FEE (Recurring fee every trimester)
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE (Recurring fee every trimester)
|Local Student||International Student|
TOTAL PROGRAMME FEE
TOTAL FEES FOR 2 TRIMESTERS (8 MONTHS)
|Local Student||RM 12,050|
|International Student||RM 14,150|
TOTAL FEES FOR 3 TRIMESTERS (1 YEAR)
|Local Student||RM 12,550|