Putra Business School is currently looking for outstanding individuals to fill in the following position:
- Responsible for creating new user accounts for new employees and staff and also removing the accounts of ex-employees and graduated students. Also responsible for recovering lost passwords and keeping user data secure.
- To help non-IT employees with any technical issues.
- To keep a server operating at its best condition, create and implement a network maintenance SOP. This involves regularly updating operating systems and databases with the latest updates, as well as checking all hardware within employee workstations for issues.
- Attending to issues with employees’ workstations and fixing arising problems.
- Running diagnostic tests to determine whether the issue is hardware or software.
- Develop and implement network security strategy
- Provides upper management with regular reports outlining pertinent information on the computer systems and networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems including administrating computer servers, networking, DNS, etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing Date : 30 August 2019
Interested applicants are invited to email their Curriculum Vitae to the following:
Human Potential Department
PUTRA BUSINESS SCHOOL
43400 UPM SERDANG