Inbound Student Exchange
Students from other institutions are invited to join Putra Business School (PBS) as Non Graduating Student (NGS) for a one semester or two semesters (maximum) study. Click here to download the application form. Please email Ms. Norhayati Abd. Razak for any assistance at email@example.com.
Outbound Student Exchange
PBS students are encouraged to study abroad for one or two semesters (maximum) at international universities and earn credit towards their PBS degree.It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience where the students can immerse themselves in a new culture, study at a prestigious international university, and enhance their career prospects. You can choose a host university from PBS partner universities. Please email Ms. Norhayati Abd. Razak for any assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered as an active student at PBS.
- Has at least completed study at PBS for one trimester.
- Smart in academic, proofing by the latest CGPA. (CGPA min 3.00 out of 4.00)
- It is recommended to take TOEFL or IELTS.
- Good personality & maturity.
How to Apply
- Fill out the Study Abroad Application Form.
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents to Academic Registry Office no longer than the deadline announced. Please make sure that you have completed the entire fields on the application form otherwise it could not be processed.
- Academic Registry will review application.
- If necessary, applicant will be invited for an interview.
- Number of exchange students for each destination can vary. We will select the top student among best applicants.
|Exchange Semester||Application Deadline|
|Fall Semester||30th April|
|Spring Semester||31st August|
Important notes for applicants:
- Discuss with Coordinator/Director of Programme regarding academic matters and course selection at host university.
- Receive acceptance letter from host university before apply to PBS International Student Office.
- Pay tuition fees at home university (PBS) before depart to host university.
Students who plan to do exchange programme at non-partner universities are required to apply at host university by themselves but approval by PBS for going abroad is COMPULSORY.