WHAT IS THE STUDENT GET STUDENT SCHEME (SGSS)
This scheme is an initiative from the Business Development Department of Putra Business School to reward current students who had managed to recruit local applicants (incentive of RM500) and foreign applicants (incentive of RM600).
- This scheme is applicable to all current students of Putra Business School (PBS), who are doing the academic programmes in PBS.
- This scheme is also applicable for alumni of PBS.
PROSPECTS NOT CATEGORISED AS STUDENTS UNDER ‘SGSS’
- Any student currently doing our programmes cannot be termed as prospect student and commission will not be paid.
- Any student who exist in our data base i.e. students who have deferred enrolment.
- Any student who has completed their MBA in PBS and wish to continue with their PhD in PBS.
- The form can be downloaded here
- The current student will be paid the commission either by cheque or by direct bank into the student’s bank account.
- The commission will not be paid to any other parties instructed by the student.
- The commission will only be paid once the prospect student has registered and paid in full the tuition fees for the first semester as required by each programme.
DISPUTE & CLAIM
- In cases of dispute, when two or more students submit claim for the same student, the Business Development Department (BDD) will conduct due diligence and decision will be discussed with Marketing & Admission Department before a final decision is made.
- All commission submitted by students will be subjected to verification and BDD shall reject any claims found to have false information.