- Counsels students and staff in personal problems that affect their academic or work performance.
- Counsels and advises students in the areas of academic planning and degree requirements.
- Counsels students in career exploration, planning and development.
- Provides administrative support for students with disabilities.
- Serves as a career liaison between employers, the University and community.
- Assumes primary responsibility for activities such as academic advisor training, new student orientation activities and liaison work with other departments.
- Evaluates and advises on student activity initiatives.
- Participates in student activities from time to time whenever necessary.
- Creates and/or adopts assessment tools for student development purpose.
- Develops and conducts workshops in area of expertise for student and staff.
- Liaises regularly with other units under Learning Liaison Department to keep abreast of changes or additions to academic programmes and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance and Counselling or Psychology from a recognised university with at least 3 years working experience as a Counsellor preferably in higher education institution.
- Registered with the Board of Counsellor Malaysia.
- Has passion to assist students who are in need.
- Must be fluent in English with good written and communication skills.
- Strong coordination, initiative and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be able to organise, plan and meet deadlines.
Interested applicants are invited to email their Curriculum Vitae and essay to the following:
Human Potential Department
PUTRA BUSINESS SCHOOL
43400 UPM SERDANG