Serdang, 26 September 2016 – Putra Business School (PBS) marked another milestone when it signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM) on 26 September 2016, at Putra Business School, UPM, Serdang, Selangor. At the signing ceremony, Prof. Dr. Zulkornain Yusop, the President and Chief Executive Officer represented PBS while the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM) was represented by Dr Henry Yeoh, Deputy President.
Both parties will be working closely on the following activities:
- development of faculty to deliver the MIHRM Qualification including the technical support such as train-the-trainer sessions;
- appropriate recognition for PBS as MIHRM Approved Learning Partners;
- continuous professional development to update lecturers on topical and future trends and issues in the human resource management profession;
- coordination of students exchange among institutions of higher learning that offer MIHRM programme;
- collaboration in research projects where possible.
Other attendees witnessing the signing ceremony were R. Venkateswaran, Senior Business Partner of MIHRM and the Programme Directors of PBS.
PBS is one of the elite business schools in the region that receives the respected Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation. PBS aims to nurture future leaders that practice the human governance values and principles.