• A PhD in the field of Finance/Marketing/Economics/Strategic Management/Quantitative Analysis/Statistics/Management.
• Understood and embrace the Human Governance philosophy.
• An indication of research potentials in term of publications in high quality international journals or other research publications.
• Having research fundings by public and/or private agencies is an advantage.
• Ability to contribute to business community and other out-reach activities.
• Ideally with industrial or professional experiences.
• Able to demonstrate leadership potential.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Academic position applicants are required to submit an essay on “What would you do differently to apply Human Governance in your teaching?”.
Interested applicants are invited to email their Curriculum Vitae and essay to the following:
Human Potential Department
PUTRA BUSINESS SCHOOL
43400 UPM SERDANG